SP30 Universal Stacker Conveyor
- Perfect for Agricultural, Construction or Industrial use.
- Hydraulic controls operate the belt on / off, height discharge range and the folding end section of the conveyor for ease of transport.
- Conveyor is 9 metres in length x 600mm wide belt, large capacity feed boot to cater for a loading shovel, excavator or crusher run loading.
- Fitted with a Kohler Diesel Engine Power Pack.
- Towable drawbar.
- Towable length 6856mm (22ft 4”).
- Raised Stockpile height 3758mm (12ft 3”).
- Lowest Stockpile height 2760mm (9ft 6”).
- Easy to use.
- Single rear axle, front towing function.
- Weighs 1700kg making it easily manoeuvrable.
- Great value for money.
Special Price £9995 + VAT
Applicable only on 2020 Model Stock Machine
For more information please call our Sales Manager Lesley Perrin on 01476 590790 or 07969 146273
We are delighted to announce that earlier this year we set up a dealer agreement with Marco Robert of M & R Maschinen & Fahrzeughandel GmbH in Germany.
It has been a successful start to this relationship as a number of Red Rhinos have been supplied including our new 5000 Electric Static model.
We are excited to see what 2021 holds for us both.
One of our Red Rhino Screeners leaving to go to Peru.
Red Rhino 7000 Plus Crushers, Screeners and our SP30 Universal Stacker Conveyors ready to go in two containers to our agent in Japan.
Red Rhino 3 Way Screener and 7000 Plus being loaded on for shipment for our new client in Zambia.
Like all businesses within the UK and indeed, worldwide, we are closely monitoring the impact that Covid-19 is having on our business, our colleagues, customers and business partners.
We are very much aware and respectful of the Government’s message that all UK citizens and businesses must play their part to protect the most vulnerable in our society and to ensure that the NHS can care for the inevitable.
We are open and operating within the Government guidelines.
Treacy Surfacing from Hertfordshire collecting their Red Rhino 5000. They wanted it painting in their Company Colours and we were only to happy to oblige.
Red Rhino are pleased to announce they have been shortlisted as an Area Finalist in the” International Business of the year” category by the Federation of Small Businesses. The East Midlands Final will take place on 5th March with the National Finals in London later in the year.
We will be exhibiting at the Saltex Show at the NEC on 3rd – 4th November 2021. We look forward to seeing you there.
Here at Red Rhino we are pleased to be supporting a very worthy cause the Macmillan worlds biggest coffee morning.